Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
 Monday, July 12, 2004 
About me, so far...
Assalamualaikum Zubia,

This is Mommy again. I have been thinking to write a brief about you and your activities in those first four months before writing here on daily basis.
I will try my best to describe how amazing and lovable you have been all this time.

First of all, I would like to tell you that I admire your look from the first time I saw you after birth. Your lips were dark pink with such a cute shape which is a perfect combination of those of Daada and Daadi:-) Even Talat Aunty said you looked like Daada when she visited us in hospital.
Anyway...nature wise, you were a really nice baby, you didnt give me problem at all. You woke up few times at nights for the first month, which is very normal, buat later on you woke up only twice and then once, which is very wonderful of you. Indeed, I thank you, my baby....
Whenever you cried, that meant either you were hungry or sleepy or not feeling comfortable with your nappy. You never did it unnecessarily, did you Zubia? Remember those times?

Daadi was here with us untill March 20. She had to go back Pakistan early because another task was waiting for her (Faisal Abbis's wedding preparation). Daadu left much earlier (February 20) because your Caccha Cacchi were having exams, and somebody had to be with them (I dont know why it is a must for them...)

I used to recite Al Fatheha and Al Ikhlas in front of you and you liked to give responds aaaa, eee,aaa :-) You did it when you were one till two and half month I think, after that you were not interested anymore. But till now I play juzAmma cassette, and let you listen to it daily. I pray that you will be very close to Quran.

You started smiling at us when you were two month old. We were so happy that time, in fact everyday we were amazed with so many new things you did ( I mean...we are still amazed :-). And you started laughing when you were exactly three month old. We three used to throw a small ball to each other which made you laugh a lot.

Some friends of mine said that when a baby has colic, it would be such a difficult time...but alhamdulillah you never had it. Doctor said after four months there is no chance of colic, because by this time your digestion system is already mature. You cried out loud once, when you were three month old, just few hours after your first vaccination. I was so nervous that time, really didnt have any idea what to do, so instead of giving you milk (which was what you really wanted) I called your Daddy and AuntyAsmah for suggestions, and that made you more irritated I guess:-) After I cooled myself down , I offered you milk and what happened just made me feel silly, you grabbed it quickly and slept. Zubi..zubi...Zubi...

At your first month, you had your first check-up after discharged from hospital (basically third check-up or U3), and everything was fine alhamdulillah...you gained 1,1 kg that time. Your pediatrician is Dr. Barbara Capelle in Unterhaching. Well, she is nice and speaks English, thats why we keep taking you there.

Last week (July 5), you had your fourth check-up (or U4), and mashaAllah you were 8 kg 66 cm. Just a perfect figure showing that mashaAllah you were healthy.

I think thats it for now. I will try to add more whenever I remember something interesting during your first four months.

Love you Zubia,

Mommy.



Posted by: Zubia's Mom1:21 PM 
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Zubia Alam Rizvi - after living for 42 weeks and 3 days in Mommy's womb- was born on March 7, 2004 at 8.24 AM CET in Munich-Germany.

Yusuf Alam Rizvi was born on the opening day of FIFA World Cup, June 9 2006, at 00.10 AM CET in Munich-Germany.

Jamal Alam Rizvi was born through a planned C-Section on January 28 2009 at 8.31 AM CET in Munich-Germany.

My Photo

Name: Zubia, Yusuf, Jamal & Mom Dwi
Location: Munich, Germany
Email: maryatni@gmx.de
YM: maryatni
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Designed by:


Site Meter MyShoutbox.com - Free Shoutbox!