Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
 Monday, July 12, 2004 
I am coughing
Assalamualaikum Zubia,

You've got cough since Saturday night. I took you to your pediatrician today, the first time we went there alone, Daddy used to go with us, but today early morning he had to attend an important meeting.
She gave you a cough syrop and saline solution for your nose. Well, this is the second time you have flu.

Recently you start rotating yourself whenever I put you in your bed. You like to play with a soft book (with a mirror on it) or a wooden stroller chain I hang above your bed. And these days you like to play with your own fingers:-)

Since two months ago I order monthly book packets for you which are sent according to your age and your need for toys. You have got some soft books so far, including one to hang on your stroller.

Not too much happened today, most of the time you slept with me:-) I didnt even cook as yesterday's 'chicken tikka' and 'kebab' Daddy made with our new electric grill were still there.

While writing this today post, I am uploading your pictures to yahoo. You are sleeping with Daddy just right behind me:-)

Ok sweety, let me send this post, okay?

Have a nice dream, my baby...

Mom.
Posted by: Zubia's Mom11:41 PM 
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Zubia Alam Rizvi - after living for 42 weeks and 3 days in Mommy's womb- was born on March 7, 2004 at 8.24 AM CET in Munich-Germany.

Yusuf Alam Rizvi was born on the opening day of FIFA World Cup, June 9 2006, at 00.10 AM CET in Munich-Germany.

Jamal Alam Rizvi was born through a planned C-Section on January 28 2009 at 8.31 AM CET in Munich-Germany.

My Photo

Name: Zubia, Yusuf, Jamal & Mom Dwi
Location: Munich, Germany
Email: maryatni@gmx.de
YM: maryatni
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Designed by:


Site Meter MyShoutbox.com - Free Shoutbox!