Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
 Tuesday, July 13, 2004 
Story of my birth
Assalamualaikum Zubia,

Its not worth remembering really, because the pain was nothing compared with the happiness I went through after looking at your cute face.

My delivery due date was February 19 2004, but maybe because of the cold weather outside, you preferred to stay inside longer than that:-)
It was Thursday March 4 2004, when the doctors at Harlaching Hospital decided to induce labor for me. So there we were, arrived at the 'kreiss sall' complete with a huge luggage for the delivery. I got the inducement at around 9 am, but didnt get any serious labors till night, then they decided to repeat the treatment again on Saturday. But I had to stay overnight at the hospital, given a very nice room...but I just couldnt sleep well because your daddy had to sleep somewhere at the corridor.

We went back to hospital on Saturday, and I got the hormon injection at 9 am. I think that time they must have increased the dose. I felt hard and frequent contractions at around 11 am untill 3 am Sunday 7 2004. I just couldnt bear it anymore, Zubia...I am really sorry. It was too much painful. The doctor decided to give PDA (Peridural Anasthesia) at 3.30 am and we were just agreed. Your Daddy was fainting that time, almost felt down with too much sweat all over his body:-)
Still you were stubborn:-) And finally they decided to take you out by c-section at 8.15 am. And there you were baby, born at 8.24 am, Sunday March 7 2004, 3510 grams and 53 cm long:-)
All those painful hours went away in a second, Sweety.. when I saw you and the smiling and happy face of your daddy.

So thats it, my baby...

Love you too much,
Mom.
Posted by: Zubia's Mom12:07 AM 
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Zubia Alam Rizvi - after living for 42 weeks and 3 days in Mommy's womb- was born on March 7, 2004 at 8.24 AM CET in Munich-Germany.

Yusuf Alam Rizvi was born on the opening day of FIFA World Cup, June 9 2006, at 00.10 AM CET in Munich-Germany.

Jamal Alam Rizvi was born through a planned C-Section on January 28 2009 at 8.31 AM CET in Munich-Germany.

My Photo

Name: Zubia, Yusuf, Jamal & Mom Dwi
Location: Munich, Germany
Email: maryatni@gmx.de
YM: maryatni
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Designed by:


Site Meter MyShoutbox.com - Free Shoutbox!