Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
 Tuesday, July 13, 2004 
Story behind my name
Assalamualaikum Zubia,

Nine months seemed to be just not enough to find a good and meaningful name for you. Even after your Daddy and I found some good names (according to each of us), an agreement couldnt be achieved. These are some names of your Daddy's choices : Sahar, Shaliha, and some I forgot (sorry Dad..). And some of mine were Janeeta, Faiqa and some more which I also forgot (getting old, zubia:-)

Daada and Daadi didnt give any suggestions that time.

Finally we agreed to name you Faiqa Alam Rizvi. But at the end, your Daada and Caccha Cacchi in Pakistan proposed to change it with Zubia which means 'Gift of Allah'. I didnt really agree with this name because a name should be a prayer, but finally I also agreed. I was thinking there must be some prayers also in the meaning of this name. Zubia means gift of Allah, and a gift from The Most Holy, The Most Beautiful, and The Most Merciful must be something very valuable and wonderful. So I pray, My Baby...you will always be pure and beautiful just like you are now...just like the way it was when the first time you came into our life, bringing such a happiness...

Thats it ,Baby...I have to check the status of your yahoo photos now. Our internet dial up connection is too slow at the moment.

Love you Zubia,

Mom.
Posted by: Zubia's Mom12:29 AM 
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Zubia Alam Rizvi - after living for 42 weeks and 3 days in Mommy's womb- was born on March 7, 2004 at 8.24 AM CET in Munich-Germany.

Yusuf Alam Rizvi was born on the opening day of FIFA World Cup, June 9 2006, at 00.10 AM CET in Munich-Germany.

Jamal Alam Rizvi was born through a planned C-Section on January 28 2009 at 8.31 AM CET in Munich-Germany.

My Photo

Name: Zubia, Yusuf, Jamal & Mom Dwi
Location: Munich, Germany
Email: maryatni@gmx.de
YM: maryatni
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Designed by:


Site Meter MyShoutbox.com - Free Shoutbox!