Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
 Friday, July 16, 2004 
Hand to hand
Assalamualaikum Zubia,
 
You know what you can do these days Zubia? MashaAllah the grip of your hands is getting strong.  You can pass a rattel from one hand to another, which is so advanced at this age I think. You also like to grasp toys I offer in front of you and then mouth them.
 
Today one new thing I experienced was that you started biting me.  Maybe your first tooth is coming, baby....I will try to give you teething ring tomorrow.  Hopefully it wont disturb you too much.
 
Ok Baby, once again have anice sleep tonight.  I will be there right next to you, whenever you need anything, just tell me, ok? I havent put you back in your box at night since you had your first flu around one month ago.
 
I love you Zubia,
 
Mom.

Posted by: Zubia's Mom1:12 AM 
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Zubia Alam Rizvi - after living for 42 weeks and 3 days in Mommy's womb- was born on March 7, 2004 at 8.24 AM CET in Munich-Germany.

Yusuf Alam Rizvi was born on the opening day of FIFA World Cup, June 9 2006, at 00.10 AM CET in Munich-Germany.

Jamal Alam Rizvi was born through a planned C-Section on January 28 2009 at 8.31 AM CET in Munich-Germany.

My Photo

Name: Zubia, Yusuf, Jamal & Mom Dwi
Location: Munich, Germany
Email: maryatni@gmx.de
YM: maryatni
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Designed by:


Site Meter MyShoutbox.com - Free Shoutbox!