Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
 Thursday, August 05, 2004 
I didn't cry....
Assalamualaikum Zubia,

This morning we went to your peditrician for your last vaccination of DPT, Hib and Polio. To our amazement, you didnt cry, baby...The next vaccination (which is MeaslesMumpsRubella) will be given after your 14th month. Our next appointment will be in the beginning of September for U5 and then in the middle of October for influenza vaccination.

We also weighed you and measured your length today, mashaAllah you are 9 kg and 70 cm. Dr. Capelle said 'hi, du bist so groß gewachsen':-)

So thats it, baby...we didnt go out today, just stopped by at Tengelmann for ice cream and some fruits after coming back from your doctor. I didnt even cook:-) since your Daddy already prepared some curry for my lunch. Today I have a little bit more pain on my hand, but I think its normal as I started using it to lift you:-) Your Daddy scolded me for this, but who cares baby? who can stand without holding her own baby for two weeks?

I called our family in Indonesia today, Mbah Rin, mbah Tin and mbah Ninuk, they were all fine alhamdulillah. Bagus has got a regret from navy, but he is determined to give another try next year. I suggested him to take some courses like computer or language in the meanwhile, but mbah Rin asked me to talk personally to mbah Marno who will be home this coming weeken. OTherwise everything was ok there. You know Zubia, everytime I call mbah Rin, she always asks me to pinch you, because normally you dont talk/make noises over phone. Well as a matter of fact, usually you talk when everybody is quiet hehehe

Mbah War has got an accident in his company and somehow he had to deal with police, but alhamdulillah its over now.

The whole day we spent together mostly in our bed:-)

Ok Zubia, thats it for today, you and daddy are already in deep sleep now. Oh yes one thing I forgot, today I posted some pictures of you to Faisal abbi in San Jose, hopefully he gets them before your Daadi and Daada leave for Pakistan (Aug 15).
By the way you have got some very nice and clear pictures taken by uncle Cahyo when they visited us about three weeks ago. Echa aunty sent them to me and I order the online printouts which I received two days ago. Some of them I sent to US, and some I kept for you:-)

Love you so much baby,

Mom.
Posted by: Zubia's Mom10:34 PM 
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Zubia Alam Rizvi - after living for 42 weeks and 3 days in Mommy's womb- was born on March 7, 2004 at 8.24 AM CET in Munich-Germany.

Yusuf Alam Rizvi was born on the opening day of FIFA World Cup, June 9 2006, at 00.10 AM CET in Munich-Germany.

Jamal Alam Rizvi was born through a planned C-Section on January 28 2009 at 8.31 AM CET in Munich-Germany.

My Photo

Name: Zubia, Yusuf, Jamal & Mom Dwi
Location: Munich, Germany
Email: maryatni@gmx.de
YM: maryatni
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Designed by:


Site Meter MyShoutbox.com - Free Shoutbox!