Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
 Wednesday, July 21, 2004 
Resistance
Assalamualaikum Zubia,

I am sorry baby, it has been few days I didnt write anything here. Because of this flu, I didnt think its feasible to stay late at nights.
Your cough is getting over, but your nose is still blocked. The doctor said it will take around 2 weeks to complete its due course.

I try my best to clean your nose wheneverI think its necessary:-) but mashaAllah you start giving too much resistance, I just couldnt do it without your Daddy's help. Now you can hit me, baby? isnt it difficult to believe?

Your new habbit is playing with your own clothes and pulling it up. When we are outing, normally I prepare formula for you, in case you are hungry on the way, and mashaAllah now you can hold your bottle, baby..firmly without anymore help from me.

You are getting more active day by day, and I feel that somehow you are getting bored with your toys. These day I am thinking what kind of toys I should give you at this age. All sorts of toys you have, mashaAllah (some were gifted by your aunties)....so I think I just need to combine or arrange them in different manners. Lets see, baby.

I think thats it for now..there are so many things to do today. We have got lunch invitation from auntyEcin and majlis at auntyElwis afterwards. If the weather is good we will go, otherwise we will be at home waiting for auntySamira to come in the afternoon.

Ok Zubia, I will try to write again whenever I find time, ok? I love you too muc, sweety.

Mom.
Posted by: Zubia's Mom5:02 AM 
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit
12:25 PM, August 04, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
http://joyhljwj.com/ifsk/jqrb.html | http://asuprqib.com/ociw/doav.html
12:25 PM, August 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Zubia Alam Rizvi - after living for 42 weeks and 3 days in Mommy's womb- was born on March 7, 2004 at 8.24 AM CET in Munich-Germany.

Yusuf Alam Rizvi was born on the opening day of FIFA World Cup, June 9 2006, at 00.10 AM CET in Munich-Germany.

Jamal Alam Rizvi was born through a planned C-Section on January 28 2009 at 8.31 AM CET in Munich-Germany.

My Photo

Name: Zubia, Yusuf, Jamal & Mom Dwi
Location: Munich, Germany
Email: maryatni@gmx.de
YM: maryatni
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Designed by:


Site Meter MyShoutbox.com - Free Shoutbox!