Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
 Thursday, August 05, 2004 
'Tatata..tata..I can reach my feet'
Assalamualaikum Zubia,

I still have my left hand wrapped with thick and hard cast, but it will be too many things to write if I dont do it now. And I am also afraid there will be few important things missing then.

Cuty, day by day mashaAllah you are getting bigger and smarter. Since the last few days, you started saying 'tatata..tata..tata', while playing with your own hands and feet. I want to buy you a pair of socks with a rattle on each of them, but somehow I havent found them till now. InshaAllah on this coming weekend we will go to Baby Walz, for the socks and also for 'Vaude Kinder Trage'...we will use it to carry you on our visit to Pakistan and Indonesia in November.

Some times within the last two weeks, I gave you few spoons of solid foods (samples sent by Hipp, Humana and Alete) at lunch or sometimes dinner time. It obsviously seemed that you are ready to take solid food, baby...but for safe side, I think we better wait for one more month to regularly start with it.

Some other things I have to write here about you, are :-)... that you start recognising your own name, esspecially when its Daddy who calls you:-) you smile and get too much excited, and turn toward him wherever he is, at your left, right or behind you...that you can flip yourself from front to back and vice versa but you are not doing it often...that you can sit for a while when I put you in sitting position (and whenever I do this, your hero Daddy always complains :-) 'let her sit by herself when the time comes, now it might be harmful for her back'.

These last two weeks, we have got so many visitors, Zubia, well I dont need to mention I think, you can see the pictures at yahoo. Not all events I captured, including one with uncle Aziz family at Westpark which was the best moment among all. I am sorry for that.
Today we (with auntyElwis ) went to Uuk Nelly for lunch, and she bought you a very nice summer dress, its just too big for you now, but will fit you in next summer I am sure (inshaAllah).

I think thats it for now, Zubia. Tomorrow morning we will have to go for your third vaccination of DPT, cold and polio. Hopefully everything will go fine.
Have a nice sleep my baby...

I love you,
Mom.

Posted by: Zubia's Mom12:11 AM 
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Zubia Alam Rizvi - after living for 42 weeks and 3 days in Mommy's womb- was born on March 7, 2004 at 8.24 AM CET in Munich-Germany.

Yusuf Alam Rizvi was born on the opening day of FIFA World Cup, June 9 2006, at 00.10 AM CET in Munich-Germany.

Jamal Alam Rizvi was born through a planned C-Section on January 28 2009 at 8.31 AM CET in Munich-Germany.

My Photo

Name: Zubia, Yusuf, Jamal & Mom Dwi
Location: Munich, Germany
Email: maryatni@gmx.de
YM: maryatni
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Designed by:


Site Meter MyShoutbox.com - Free Shoutbox!