Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
 Saturday, July 17, 2004 
My first word
Assalamualaikum Zubia,

We went to your doctor this morning, she said nothing to worry about. This cough and flu will take some times to recover, at least 2 weeks.

The whole day your mood was on alhamdulillah:-) Its me now baby who is feeling too much uncomfortable, I have got flu finally. I couldnt even sleep so I thought why not writing here or uploading your today's pictures.

MashaAllah I was so surprised today, you imitated voices, baby...you said haajapaa:-) I was so happy and expected some more words to come from your mouth, but nothing happened afterward.
I laid you down on your tummy and you rotated yourself 180 degree just in one or two minutes, mashaAllah. I was just too excited and informed your Daddy about this over phone.

At the afternoon, we met Daddy outside and then went to V-Markt to buy few things for gifts. You know mashaAllah we have got very big and close families, and we have to bring something for each of them in November. I saw their interesting offers today, so I just called daddy and we decided to meet after his office.

Ok Baby, thats it for now. I think I better offer Isha now and then try to sleep. Oh yes, auntyEcha called and most probably they are coming tomorrow. It will be fun, right baby? You will meet your brother Ra, and Masha of course.

Have a nice sleep Zubia...I love you too much,

Mom.

Posted by: Zubia's Mom12:21 AM 
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Zubia Alam Rizvi - after living for 42 weeks and 3 days in Mommy's womb- was born on March 7, 2004 at 8.24 AM CET in Munich-Germany.

Yusuf Alam Rizvi was born on the opening day of FIFA World Cup, June 9 2006, at 00.10 AM CET in Munich-Germany.

Jamal Alam Rizvi was born through a planned C-Section on January 28 2009 at 8.31 AM CET in Munich-Germany.

My Photo

Name: Zubia, Yusuf, Jamal & Mom Dwi
Location: Munich, Germany
Email: maryatni@gmx.de
YM: maryatni
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Designed by:


Site Meter MyShoutbox.com - Free Shoutbox!