Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
 Saturday, August 21, 2004 
Main Pakistani hon
Assalamualaikum Zubia,

This is night time now, daddy and you are sleeping behind me:-)

Today daddy passport arrived, baby, with your name and picture endorsed in it. So, please accept my deep congratulations on your becoming a Pakistani hehehehe Sometimes I feel so weird about this, though your Daddy keeps convincing me that its really unnecessary to feel so.:-) InshaAllah Canadian Immigration will work just at the right time, baby...then I will have no reason to worry about anything.

You know what Zubia, these days you can hug me especially before sleeping, you put one hand on my chest, or sometimes on my cheek, and then you close your eyes:-) Feeling so nice really. You also can kiss me, well in fact lick me with your long and thin tounge hehehehe

Your tooth is finally coming I think, I can see that from your gums, well hopefully it wont be painful at all.

One thing I forgot to write before, is that your umbilical cord fell off right at the end of your third week, well its the longest one as far as I know :-)

Ok my smiling baby, time to leave, we have to go to pm3 gathering tomorrow, I also have to sleep I guess. See you sometimes else inshaAllah.

Love you,

Mom.
Posted by: Zubia's Mom11:18 PM 
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Zubia Alam Rizvi - after living for 42 weeks and 3 days in Mommy's womb- was born on March 7, 2004 at 8.24 AM CET in Munich-Germany.

Yusuf Alam Rizvi was born on the opening day of FIFA World Cup, June 9 2006, at 00.10 AM CET in Munich-Germany.

Jamal Alam Rizvi was born through a planned C-Section on January 28 2009 at 8.31 AM CET in Munich-Germany.

My Photo

Name: Zubia, Yusuf, Jamal & Mom Dwi
Location: Munich, Germany
Email: maryatni@gmx.de
YM: maryatni
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Designed by:


Site Meter MyShoutbox.com - Free Shoutbox!