Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker
 Tuesday, August 10, 2004 
Daddy's shopping day
Assalamualaikum Zubia,

Alhamdulillah you are getting better in rolling over:-) And mashaAllah you start understanding what I say..or in other words, you start copying me :-) I Asked you..'Zubia, hit the table like this - while showing you how-' and then you followed me doing the same. The same case whenever I asked you to do something with your toys or hands. MashaAllah baby, may Allah always keeps you smart and briliant.

Toady we went to my doctor to remove the cast and stiches from my wrist. But you know baby, after the cast removed, I am feeling much more pain because now there is nothing no control my movements there. Anyway, dr. Dagtekin said it will take around 4-6 weeks to fully recover.

On the way back from Grundwald, we went for Daddy's shopping. We bought some pants and some t-shirts for him. But the whole way home he kept saying, '' yaar, I am feeling so guilty, why I am spending too much on myself'' hehehehe You know your Daddy very well, right baby? specially by the time when you are able to read this letter...he always asks us to buy whatever we want, but so rarely spend on himself. So usually his birthday or our anniversary are the best events for me to buy him something.

I think thats it for today, baby...inshaAllah I will write again whenever I find time.

I love you baby, sleep well...

Mom
Posted by: Zubia's Mom11:13 PM 
0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Zubia Alam Rizvi - after living for 42 weeks and 3 days in Mommy's womb- was born on March 7, 2004 at 8.24 AM CET in Munich-Germany.

Yusuf Alam Rizvi was born on the opening day of FIFA World Cup, June 9 2006, at 00.10 AM CET in Munich-Germany.

Jamal Alam Rizvi was born through a planned C-Section on January 28 2009 at 8.31 AM CET in Munich-Germany.

My Photo

Name: Zubia, Yusuf, Jamal & Mom Dwi
Location: Munich, Germany
Email: maryatni@gmx.de
YM: maryatni
Powered by :
Powered by Blogger

Designed by:


Site Meter MyShoutbox.com - Free Shoutbox!